ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tunbridge Wells - Trophy

Got flashed and a nod from a lad on Saturday. Down by the pantiles area near KFC if anyones knows the town.

I have seen T5PHY going around but this was NOT him!!

Any ideas..........

Not that i remember seeing - if it had one, the person is obviously not worth knowing as they have ruined their beautiful car!!

I saw you the other day waiting at traffic lights by tunnel going towards Industrial Estate - yes i am a stalker of clios lol

Clio RS 200
Not that i remember seeing - if it had one, the person is obviously not worth knowing as they have ruined their beautiful car!!

I saw you the other day waiting at traffic lights by tunnel going towards Industrial Estate - yes i am a stalker of clios lol

Clio stalker...lol.................His Trophy look nice and sounds great now withthe exhaust system.

Race to the Redline - is that his forum id?

Im from Crowborough way.

Have u seen the silver clio mk2 going round with all the sticker down the side, i cant work out if its an actual sport or not!

A ANIMAL
Yeah he cruises around southbrough alot - don't think it's a sport as the guy looks about 8. where abouts crowbrough way? you coming on the Brighton run?

Race To The Redline is his forum name yes - i'd be a little worried if it was his real name!!;)

lol very funny

When is the run then down Brighton - if im free ill come is there going to be a load of us then?

And yes the kid in the clio did look a bit young to be driving a sport

A ANIMAL
lol very funny

When is the run then down Brighton - if im free ill come is there going to be a load of us then?

And yes the kid in the clio did look a bit young to be driving a sport

Yeah brighton run - think theres over 30 cars on the list - check the local meets page

Clio Trophy/Boxster
Yeah he cruises around southbrough alot - don't think it's a sport as the guy looks about 8. where abouts crowbrough way? you coming on the Brighton run?

Race To The Redline is his forum name yes - i'd be a little worried if it was his real name!!;)

Not me on this occasion, I have family just outside Tunbridge Wells so can often be found on the back roads around the area.

P.S Name changed by depol to the above ;)

R2TR

Trophy & 5GTT Raider
That would have been me then...

The Mother in Law lives in Crowborough and I was down there with the Mrs for the Weekend...