ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tuning movie channels in Sky+ HD?

Just got a Sky+HD package installed. I paid for the full package but when I try to view a movie channel I get a message saying I must first tune the channel and then enter my pin.

Can anyone shed any light?

Cheers.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Must be a fault,

We have never had to tune a channel in, i just go to the channel enter my pin if its a certified ffilm, and job done,

What does the message exactly say?

The message isn't happening anymore so that's good.

Some of the movie channels are playing fine. However some are asking for my pin number, they're not box office channels either since the films showing are quite old. Do I just need to enter this as a one off since it's my first time viewing?

Sky Premiere (301) for example, is asking for my pin.

You need to enter your pin because it's a 15 film before the watershed (21:00) so after that you won't have to.

Fvcking annoying this. You used to be able to switch PIN off on the sky+ boxes, but the HD box treats you like a r****d and asks for a pin everytime you switch over.