ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tuning my cup?

clio 172 cup
if i got these mods done to my car could i get upto r over 210bhp
inlet manifold matched... gdi claim upto 10bhp
decat and 182 manifold.. ktec claim upto 10-12bhp
ktr exhaust..ktech claim upto 7bhp
billet cams..gdi claim 20-25bhp
remap..ktec claim 8bhp
itg maxogen induction kit..ktec claim 7bhp
them claims seem very high

and am not interested in TB'S as im still hoping 1 day there will be a supercharger for the clio:)

b/g 182, meg tourer
i doubt that will see you 210bhp. your car prob won't be 172bhp to begin with i wouldn't think. those mods might see you in the 190's but i don't thin k you will make 200bhp. sounds like a good list of mods tho and it all should make a nice difference

Exhaust/Filter etc. Basic mods.

I wouldnt bother with anything else. Far too expensive for very little gains and not worth the hassle..

clio 172 cup
so considering u aint going to get big peak power results mid-range about 4krevs must be massively improved though right? these ppl must get them claims from sumwhere

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Rs tunner, itg pannel filter & power flow makes my 172 much more fun to drive & provides more usable power for normal every day driving :)