ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

turbo clio

ge the Volvo 440 Clutch for 60quid from GSF, handles over 200BHP and is what the Tuners sell as Grp A spec for alot more money :cry:

Your both slow ass drivers

Any Torsion Tuning car deservers much Respect and will cane most cars with the right driver (me).

However, Marcus, 18inch wheels, silly front bumper and ICE means a slow ass 1/4mile times.

When Matt can Drive right his motor will be a force to be reckoned with.

Remember, my car only pushes out 150 odd BHP but the power is in the 201lbs/ft torque, all home made baby, and rinces out higher powered 5s cos I can drive the bugger ;)

The above tuning company have just started building a 5 with a 2.0 willy engine which is gonna beat all of us by the sounds of things. Its gonna be fappin mental

No Ice for me mate! And ditching the leather and going for some recliners which are lighter, for the strip I am going to run different rims, as the 18s will be the killer, and the silly bumper is being changed for something slightly more subtle!! So nah!!!!!