ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

turbonator 207bhp!!!

CLIO Iceberg 172
aparently accourding to this site if i was to purches a turbonator i would receive upto a massive 55bhp!!!!! all for a wooping $35 bucks!!!!

http://www.turbonator.com/Savings.html

i know there are a lot of people creating myths over these products but im curious to know if anyone on here ever got a device like the above with outrageos claims attached to it (even as a laugh) and if anyone put one to the test on a rolling road day...to add a bit of enjoyment??

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
If they are based in the US, buy one and prove them wrong, then sue you'll make millions, you can sue for anything in the US.:)

CLIO Iceberg 172
i was thinking it would be funny to put it to test on a RR day... first test without to get a reading then run one with in on etc see if it changes.... for £18.00 it would be intreasting to see if they stand up to testing.... then get the print out and sue!!!!!