ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

turini"s ..is ther any.

CLIO 172 CUP....
well got a phone call today from the shop who was ment to be geting my wheels for me to have him say sorry mate i cant get them untill an other 8-12 weeks...:mad: so now im looking for an other set of 16" would like standed or some sort like that. was just wondering if the is any in the for sale section. will be pay membership tomorrow so will be able to have a look my self............

or if any one got think send me a pm...

DB.

BMW 440i
Wow, That was hard to read.

There is a bloke on here that sell them though mate. Dave or similar to that. Have a search.

CLIO 172 CUP....
yeah i will be paying membership tomorrow. also my mate just and said ther some on ther but the thing is too far away tho...

Stripped yozza'd cup
How is it that when I bring up Someone's spelling I get slated and now you all join in! I must have picked a day when the CS grammar police weren't on patrol ;)

Most forums have a rule about spelling... No text language etc.

Stripped yozza'd cup
There's nothing written on the advert about bolt spacing....
They need to be 4x100 et37 and have a centre bore of 60.1
Ask him.

CLIO 172 CUP....
havent crashed it mate. some one did go into the boot last week tho and put a little dunt into it..im just waiting for it to be sorted.

Stripped yozza'd cup
Pro race's are a popular choice.

I'm sure I sawathread about you going straight on at a roundabout and crashing your car???? Perhaps it wasn't you....

CLIO 172 CUP....
just a phone call from the guy how saling the wheel, he has just told me the bore size is 55 millimeters.

am i right to think i need 60.1 bore size.. so 55 is no good.

CLIO 172 CUP....
o.k yeah i can get them bored out. but also iv just notice the (et) is (27) is this still o.k. even no thay are ment to be (et37).