ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tv catch up on the iphone...

Clio 182 cup'd
m4rkie23 said:
i cant say cuz theyve not been announced from tvcatchup yet. the guy im working with on the project in relation to the poll and recent owl thread, designed tvcatchup as it is atm, and he showed me the additions that will be added when they release it for real. its still "under testing" atm. its nothing big big, but will be different than it is now.

I've seen it all too...but I'm not going to tell anyone haha

Mondeo STTDCI
TV catch up is AWESOME. Been watching world cup games on mine, canes battery life but its sooo cool.

clio 182
is there any app for watching actual catch up telly? such on 4od, itvplayer and 5 on demand? i know i can watch bbc iplayer but going thru safari 4od, itvplayer and 5 on demand all done work.

cheers

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i used it over novemeber time in 3g area on bbc for motd. worked a treat.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Telecity/Redbus @ Bonnington ?
nah, in global switch this week, east india, like bloody fort knocks, was there yesterday, have access until monday, then this morning they acted as if they had never seen me before, same guy on security too, bloody pain in the arse. took me 45 mins to get in, hopefully it will be easier tomorrow but its someon different on shift so i will probably have to go through it all again. £22 to park the car for the day too, glad i'm not paying!;)