ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twingo 133 Owner looking around :D

133 Twingo
Yeah yeah I know I'm on a Clio site, but I'm here looking mainly for a 1*2 steering wheel but thought I'd introduce myself anyway...

Names Ad, 22 and I'm from North Wales but work/live around the North West :D

I drive a Capsicum Red RS133 with Cup package

As said above I'm here looking for a 1*2 steering wheel without CC as I want to remove the Twingo one but stay Renault, I was originally looking for a 197/200 wheel, but I have been advised these don't fit as the spline is different, if anyone has one for sale or could tell me how to remove (un-sure if they need a removal tool?) that would be a great help! :D

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Just for info, a few 1*2 owners have swapped there steering wheels for 197/200 ones, so would think it would also fit a Twingo?

133 Twingo
why do you want to take the twingo one off????
the 172/182 wheels are cack unless refurbished

Been thinking about getting my current on re-trimmed but due to driving nearly everyday I wouldn't be able to take mine off and get it done without causing issues with work and seeing as the 1*2's are cheap and available then I thought why not?

@Saner according to Dave @ K-Tec the 197/200 wheel doesn't fit due to a different spline, if it does actually fit then I will be on the lookout for a 197/200

133 Twingo
Dave has said the 197/200 wheel doesn't fit but the 1*2 does.

Might just try and find a local upholsterer and see if they could do it in a couple of days...

*Edit* i'll try and find out :D

133 Twingo
As said I do a lot of driving so it couldn't be off for more than 2 days unless I had something to go on in place of it...