ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two clios and was a hilarious V6

Clio 172 Monaco Blue 7/46
Saw another Monaco Blue 172 in Finchley Central early this evening, 02 plate looking nice and shiny, bit annoying as im waiting to get mine detailed and sealed up for winter :)

But the thing that made me smile this evening....

Blue V6 EY04 VPL - I was waiting in the queue for a crepe in Hampstead and suddenly heard some Elvis music from the road, so i turned around and just above everyones' heads i could see the front end of the mighty Vee. Brought a smile straight to my face, just as he inched forward i noticed the passenger window was open and thought gotta be him...

As he rolled further more i noticed 'ELVIS' over the triangular indicator and thought what a joker then the driver came into sight - he was actually in a proper Elvis get-up with the wig, sideburns and big glasses. he even had another Elvis badge on the back.

Made my night in a sad kinda way:approve:

He didnt have any Cliosport stickers - anyone know who this guy is?...is it you?????

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
elvis1wo7.jpg

Clio 172 Monaco Blue 7/46
Richard you legend for getting that shot!!

Im now starting to think thats not actually a wig and its actually his real barnet - what a joker.

Where was that taken?

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Dunno I stole it from here ages ago and posted it on an Elivis in his vee thread over on v6clio.net, it may have been the thread that someone linked to above, lucky I re-uploaded it to imageshack instead of just using the address cos that ones gone now :)

Focus ST
Saw him once in Camden Town, had to take a second look.

TBH couldn't believe what I'd seen, LOL!!!