ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two guys two cups!

182 cup RB
Ok never really post anything about my car so thought as I have been doing a few bits I would!

My 182 cup and .:TANK:. 172 cup
ee8adaad.jpg

Car got a bit of a freshen up changed the engine oils and filters and replaced the gearbox oils, feeling alot smoother!
8a1dd127.jpg

Star tool of the day
2d28322f.jpg

Over Christmas both cars got a carbon splitter, and mine got carbon blanks and carbon bullets very happy with them. Thanks To Chris Powell
716c5b16.jpg

e4360e88.jpg

fa63a025.jpg

265be219.jpg

More photos will be taken next weekend on route to Surrey rolling road!

Last edited:
  Audi A4
The 172 cup looks awesome!! :rasp:

I'll have to start posting pics on here as well then aye Dan!

Quick detail before we changed the oil... Dan was busy "warming his oil", so didn't get a shot of his. (Seriously need to either a)Respray my diamonds or b) CARBON ones!)
IMG_2680.jpg

Audi A4
Found a few pics on my iPhone thought I'd bang them on here...

Dans OCD kicked in and he thought my archs were dirty...

IMG_2095.jpg

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2513.jpg

Audi A4
Just thought I'd add... the car was up on axle stands, the jacks only there as we was taking it down (ARB pic)... I wanted a quick photo to perv at.

:( searched google for your thread title and nothing came up....unlike "two girls one cup" now that is a vid to show your parents......not....(show it to your grumpy neighbour).
Both cars look good too.....

Audi A4
Yeh bought it off a guy called Luke... Seemed like a nice fella! Cars had a mammoth going over since to iron out all the little bits and bobs. Whys that??

Just cos i went to go look at it before i bought my cup, had loads of paperwork etc, just wasnt the one for me. Glad your enjoying it though.

Audi A4
Yeh was just above price range but had alot of the bits i wanted already on it... needed some TLC but its an awesome car!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice work fellas.

If you getting some snaps sometime give me a shout, I'm only down the road and need an excuse to get out with the camera again.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Both cars look good, as ever guys, give me a shout next time and i'll bring the flamer around. Dan's RB is spotless everytime I see it at work!

Dan - still got your axle stands mate, you not been in work / get my email? Flamer got cams at the wkd, and spat out 197 bhp / 167 Lb ft afterwards on the rolling road. Happy days.

182 cup RB
Both cars look good, as ever guys, give me a shout next time and i'll bring the flamer around. Dan's RB is spotless everytime I see it at work!

Dan - still got your axle stands mate, you not been in work / get my email? Flamer got cams at the wkd, and spat out 197 bhp / 167 Lb ft afterwards on the rolling road. Happy days.

I really need an OCD plate :)

Yeah sorry mate been out and off ill. Now working nights at gatwick I get all the good jobs. You ok to leave them in the cupboard at reception I will get them when I'm next in. Very good bet you have a permanent grin I would :)

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I'm up for it, just not this week as I'm in the US with work. Dan - lol at Gatwick! I'll leave the axle stands in reception tomorrow morning mate. Next time your in the office i'll run you out in the flamer so you can see the effect of the cams if you want...