ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Typical cost of front end respray & alloy refurb? Good bosyshops in the midland?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Hi guys,

The ST's front end is looking rather stone chipped and has a nasty scratch on it. What is the typical cost of a front end respray (Bonnet, Bumper and blending the wings)?

Same question again with alloy refurbs, the wheels just need repsraying as there is no kerbing i just bought 2 replacement wheels for the car as 2 were buckled from pot hole damage but the new ones are a slightly different shade of silver.

Finally...Does anyone know anygood bodyshops in the Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire area? I dont mind paying for a good job but dont want to be shafted on price, or pay too little and have a poor quality of job.

Thanks alot,

Russ

non sport
cant really help you with reference to good bodyshops or front end, but iv had alloys refurbed in the past and cost me £200 of the pounds on the dot, and it was a very good job, just in standard silver, sorry cant be anymore help