ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Typical French?

Car  Iceberg Ph1
Hi guys.. I have this issue with my ph1 front bumper.. the corner parts of the bumper that clips in under the wings both keep popping out and it doesn't sit flush to the wing itself.. as if the bumper was to big! I have taken the bumper off and refitted it and still no joy.. *Huff*..

What to do? Any Ideas?? or is this just the good old French bodywork I have heard about before lol

Few Pics below..

2009-09-04124353.webp


2009-09-04124403.webp
 
Has it been tapped on the front by another car?

If you loosen the ten mm bolts that hold the bumper to the wing then adjust that should help.
 
Naa.. Not hit or been hit although the scuff seems a tell tell sign, but that was there before I purchased it and it certainly only looked like a minor scuff.. I have removed and adjusted the 10mm bolts under the wings on both sides it just aint having it what so ever.. Its a pain in the as*e totally ruined the lines of the car!
 
It might not even show a mark but i'd be sure something has tapped it in a car park or something and pushed both sides out.
 
Hmmm a bodyshop could fix it. Not sure about yourself how handy you are.
 
Depends on what is needed of me to be able to do a fix? I have moderate skills in most areas..
 
You could take it off and have a gander where the wing meets the bit that's popping out, it might be on the wing that the guide isn't working.

You may need a heat gun and bend the lastic slightly.
 
Looking at the photos and also seeing other pics of Ph1 knocking about online.. I have noticed this.. Circled in red it dont seem to sit flush compared to others I have seen, is there a way to move the wing about?

2009-09-04124353-1.webp
 
Back
Top