ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyre pressure

Car  renault clio
Hello...could anyone tell me roughly what the trye pressure should be on these 172 ff wheels? or will it say on the actual tyre?

Photo-0336.webp
 
32 front 30 rears :) or as my garage did when they fitted new tyres, 38 front 30 rear! :S
 
Jesus christ I am going insane.

Right I will start again.

I think:

32 front and 30 rears.

The warmer the weather the less PSI is needed. The more you rag it the less PSI needed.

Sorry for misleading you twice!!!

Sam
 
Back
Top