Jezleaman Car renault clio Apr 11, 2007 #1 Hello...could anyone tell me roughly what the trye pressure should be on these 172 ff wheels? or will it say on the actual tyre?
Hello...could anyone tell me roughly what the trye pressure should be on these 172 ff wheels? or will it say on the actual tyre?
Jezleaman Car renault clio Apr 11, 2007 #4 anymore offers? lol...which one is correct? Many thanks JEz
C C.slicker Car Breaking A 172 Replica Apr 11, 2007 #5 Yeah sorry got the rear and front written incorrectly. Naah 30 at the back...
Da Car Less Apr 11, 2007 #6 32 front 30 rears or as my garage did when they fitted new tyres, 38 front 30 rear! :S
C C.slicker Car Breaking A 172 Replica Apr 11, 2007 #7 Jesus christ I am going insane. Right I will start again. I think: 32 front and 30 rears. The warmer the weather the less PSI is needed. The more you rag it the less PSI needed. Sorry for misleading you twice!!! Sam
Jesus christ I am going insane. Right I will start again. I think: 32 front and 30 rears. The warmer the weather the less PSI is needed. The more you rag it the less PSI needed. Sorry for misleading you twice!!! Sam