ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre question reworded..

Status
Not open for further replies.
  182 ff
i was trying to ask; does that tyre weld f**k the tyre up and seal the valve after using it?

the tyre didnt go up after using the tyre weld i.e. It still wouldnt pump up with a mobile air machine.

its hard to text on this rubbish phone...while you are trying to not get hit by traffic in the pitch dark......so forgive me for typing too quick. (on predicted text) .not making my problem clear.
never used the app on the phone before. took me ages send the fecking message..

Last edited by a moderator:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Most tyre places will replace the tyre if you've used the repair foam. It all depends on where the actual puncture is, how quickly it was noticed and if you've been driving for a bit with the edge of the wheel causing friction between the tarmac and the tyre itself (as to how damaged it is).

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Amended the op to make it a bit clearer, although predictive text should make it easier to type quick. I think your phone is broke.

As far as I know, tyre weld does ruin the tyre. It's only designed to get you to a tyre place to get a new one fitted

182 ff
Amended the op to make it a bit clearer, although predictive text should make it easier to type quick. I think your phone is broke.

As far as I know, tyre weld does ruin the tyre. It's only designed to get you to a tyre place to get a new one fitted
your fecking head will be broke if i get hold of it..make you fecking eat the tyre weld..is that clear enough for you?????? all you do on here is trolll

182 ff
You're taking the piss, right?
sorrry am just taking sh~t//// its the predicked text.. its easy to insult people isnt it..and hard behind a screen hidiung not hard... give up on this phone me..apple my arse.. 1st apple phone ..

Last edited:

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Tyre foam is meant to go in to the tyre.. I have a dodgy feeling you've inhaled the can mate.

But yes, it's only to get you home/somewhere to get a new tyre, the same as a space saver would. It will ruin the tyre.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
maxresdefault.jpg

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Your tyre is fucked once you use tyre foam and is a short term fix.
Your time on CS will be short term too.

182 ff
Most tyre places will replace the tyre if you've used the repair foam. It all depends on where the actual puncture is, how quickly it was noticed and if you've been driving for a bit with the edge of the wheel causing friction between the tarmac and the tyre itself (as to how damaged it is).
i will just buy a new trye... pity cause they are new.. thanks anyway for your civil and helpful reply..one is not having a good day ha ,when your stuck on the side of the road,knobeads just sprouting rubbish, it doesnt help. guess there are some nice people on here..who do generally want to help,just i never used that typre weldbefore,and my rac just ran out..never used it in 2 years..

RB Clio 182
i will just buy a new trye... pity cause they are new.. thanks anyway for your civil and helpful reply..one is not having a good day ha ,when your stuck on the side of the road,knobeads just sprouting rubbish, it doesnt help. guess there are some nice people on here..who do generally want to help,just i never used that typre weldbefore,and my rac just ran out..never used it in 2 years..

Why did the golfer wear two pairs of trousers?

Incase he got a hole in one.

Simple really.

Status
Not open for further replies.