ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

u1bd2005's Project Thread

Ok, so first of all, I wont be going over the top, 1st car and don't exactly have the cash to splash. But just thought it would be nice to have a thread on my car to help me monitor my progress.

Car: 1.2 Renault Clio Extreme.

4evGFZ.png

Done List

• Shock Absorbers Replaced
  • CV Gaiter

Still To Do List
  • ABS Rings (slightly cracked, advised by garage that while safe to drive they will need doing before next MOT.)
  • Hazard Warning Light Switch (Common problem by the looks of it, the light sticks on, broken switch, I just pulled the dash off and disconnected and reconnected the switch as a temp/fix.)
  • Full Respray (Currently Bleu Cyclade, was wanting a less metallic, more deeper blue colour, or possibly a bright green colour.)
  • Replace Car Seats (few tears in the current seats, although I do really like the style of them, if I go for the more deeper blue respray I will probably be looking for similar seats, if I go for the green then I will be looking for something to match.)
  • CD Player/Sound System (Well, basically have the default system installed, but have the radio code wrote down ready and hopefully going for a Sony system.)

Ok, so thats all I currently have planned, though with the lack of cash it will be a while until it all gets done, but no doubt the list may get longer as I see more stuff done to other cars which I like the look of. More pics shortly.