ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UCH Module...

Clio 172, Pug 106
Ahoy there..

Ive done a search of the forum and allthough there are loads of posts, nothing specifically i noticed regarding my query..

For the last week or 2 my 172 has been having a few random electrical problems, randomly telling me a door is open, when i indicate right it decides to flash left and lately just indicating left when it chooses too,without me pressing the stalk..

After reading the posts on here, and having a bit of advice from some members im 99.9% sure its the UCH module...

Now i have been up to my local renault stealership in blackpool today and they want £79 before they would even tell me "yes" it is that..

Is there anywhere in the north west that has the clip diagnostic?
I emailed Birchdown, they were brilliant and provided me with a part number, and advised the length that it would take for hte problem to be sorted... unfortunately they dont have the equipment to fix it...

Birchdown told me the part is around £240 plus VAT, so i know dealers cant pull that one on me, but with them charging me £79 to say it has a fault (when its obvious it does) and then a futher £70 an hour to fix it, its very costly!!

Any help would be fantastic as its driving me insane listening to the indicator clicking al the time!!

Cheers

Justin