ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

uch problems rapid clicking from passengars footwell lights flashing

clio 03
the fault i had was clicking noise comeing from passengers footwell its the uch unit multi timer unit, it basically controlls the lights, indicators, wipers, central locking. its £250 pound from main dealer. then you need to pay for reprogramming about £80. untill you call this number 01634687232
bba reman they just repaired my unit for £100 well chuffed got it back today reinstalled it and its sound, no more disco car lol flashing lights, well chuffed with there service they pick it up and deliver in a coupple of days now i can get my m.o.t done. as all other machanics were telling me to scrap it, it will cost me to mutch. thanks for all the posts on this forum thats how i came to the conclusion it was a relay. by doing lots of reading on this forum.. thank you verry mutch and make sure you give these guys a call if you have the same problems

clio 1.2 dynamique
i had the exact same problem a while back and all it turned out to be was the relay had come a little loose and wasn't getting a very good connection!