ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UK Honda Integra Dc2 Type R

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
The only problem with the wheels is the size of them, the exact same wheel in 15" wouldn't look bad at all.

Best bet is to get some standard DC2 ones IMO.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I think I probably will change the wheels for some 16s of some sort, JDM ones maybe.

Need to take the stickers off too.

id stick with 15's for handling and acceleration if it was mine. there will be rust on it trust me just try find it before it gets bad. boot is a common area and behind the front bumper aswell as wheel arches. revving to 10,000 rpm will mean regular oil changes and get the good stuff or youll regret it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The whole car has been checked there isn't rust on it lol Boot, arches, bumpers, sills, everywhere was checked, the car is mint.

Oil is meant to be changed every 5k but previous owners have changed it every 4k.

Probably won't be up at 10,000rpm that often, but we'll see how addictive it is lol

keo

Clio Trophy
I like it, i realy want to try a dc2 but dont want two front wheel drive cars and i cant see me selling my trophy. 10k sounds fun/ painful lol

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
I might be wrong but that front bumper doesn't match sit flush? I might be wrong but doesn't look like it fits with the wings and bonnet.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
US Premium is 91. LOL.

91 MON not 91 RON.

US fuel is the same as ours. A few places in the US sell fuel near enough 102 RON as well.

Stolen from Wiki:

Research Octane Number (RON)
The most common type of octane rating worldwide is the Research Octane Number (RON). RON is determined by running the fuel in a test engine with a variable compression ratio under controlled conditions, and comparing the results with those for mixtures of iso-octane and n-heptane.

Motor Octane Number (MON)
There is another type of octane rating, called Motor Octane Number (MON), or the aviation lean octane rating, which is a better measure of how the fuel behaves when under load, as it is determined at 900 rpm engine speed, instead of the 600 rpm for RON. MON testing uses a similar test engine to that used in RON testing, but with a preheated fuel mixture, higher engine speed, and variable ignition timing to further stress the fuel's knock resistance. Depending on the composition of the fuel, the MON of a modern gasoline will be about 8 to 10 points lower than the RON, however there is no direct link between RON and MON. Normally, fuel specifications require both a minimum RON and a minimum MON.

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yep.

Prefer the look of the JDM one from the front, but I'm happy with this one.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think i'm the only one alive that prefers the UK model.

The JDM's look so old.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's here :D

Couple of crap phones pics,

281421_10150257745427118_639222117_7439509_7758046_n.jpg

268154_10150257740632118_639222117_7439457_5480580_n.jpg

For whoever said about the bonnet/bumper, it has bonnet raisers, which will be taken out.

Will be removing the stickers soon.

Very impressed, couple of stone chips here and there, paint could dow ith a touch up at places, nothing major.

Very pleased overall!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I don't have funny reg plates Gouldy.

The reg may change altogether in a few weeks anyway.

"ZOMG TEC".

ntserial

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Haha, you're the second person in 2 days to post that photo and tell me to do that!

Will be set up for fast road, will raise it and fit a full Polybush kit, although I'm not sure what size ARB I have, need to check that as the 96 and 98 models have different sized ARB and different sized bushes.

Will probably just enjoy it for a while, get used to it first.

Oh, and will be taking the Brembo covers off! Mintex pads on it atm :eek:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Thanks, any idea on the ARB?

Really need to sign up on the ITR forum.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Spoon calipers are far too overpriced IMO.

I have Project Mu pads on my ek9, superb.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Yeah they're ideal, but tbh I hardly drive my car enough these days and When I do it doesn't get a hammering, it's on Accord Type R Discs too, makes quite a good combo.