ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ultra Rare Cup on PH

Black R27 #443
My Silver Cup will be up for sale soon and you will be pleased to know it's not got AirCon! It has nearly 42K on it now and get 40mpg average...

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Of course it's a proper cup - it just has an option on it. That'd be like saying a CTR with Aircon isn't a proper Type-R.

Dan

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I posted this up for someone last week who was looking for a car.I think that one is great,i'd take it over a blue one just because its rare

172DD Cup
Of course it's a proper cup - it just has an option on it. That'd be like saying a CTR with Aircon isn't a proper Type-R.
the UK CTR isnt (arguably) a proper Type R. the JDM CTR is though.
uk v jdm
no lsd
no recaro race seats
less track orientated chassis
less powerful engine
more relaxed camshafts and ecu programming
more relaxed gear ratios
and its not in white

the uk buyer gets a bit of a raw deal on the ctr compared with the jdm model.

P

Paul Common 666

You do lose power and use more fuel with the air con on.

172, Tiguan
Its not sadly, though I know where my old one is. This one is about 2 miles from where I live though - it sat on a dealers forecourt for about a year when it was new. This guy has had it for sale for a while as well :D

Not a proper Cup, lmfao ;)

172 Race Car
apart from the wheels and maybe a cup badge here and there what makes this different to a ''cup'ed'' 182ff?

BMW 320d SE
It states that it has ABS. I thought cups didn't have ABS, hence the annual crap about people crashing cups come winter-time?

Clio 197
Saw this last night, was looking at it but i just think it looks like a normal 172 with turinis on it, guess its a little more sleeper but never really been a fan of silver cars though.

Black R27 #443
My Silver Cup will be up for sale soon and you will be pleased to know it's not got AirCon! It has nearly 42K on it now and get 40mpg average...

40mpg average? you must drive like a biatch!!! :lolup:

Yep:eek: . 40mpg for normal driving, 45mpg for driving like a biatch!! Most of my driving is for work (40p per mile), If I give it some stick I can get it down to 35mpg, which is the lowest I've ever seen it.