ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

un decided on colour!!!!

#001 172 Exclusive
hey guys,
just been lookin round at a few 182's and i've found a petrol blue one for sale and a liquid yellow one!!!!

so i dont know which colour to have!!! :S

HELP!!!!!!

what do you recommend????

#001 172 Exclusive
just changed the colour............lol
i'm goin go have a look at it today
thats it anyways
petrol182.jpg

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
ly stands out a mile but petrol blue is understated in the flesh they are one of the nicest looking colours imo! just go for the one that feels right

Golf R soon...
Definitely Petrol Blue, very rare colour indeed, should keep its value over any other colour in my opinion!

BMW M3
Needs to be seen in the light to appreciate tbh.

Turned out beautifully, I still think the yellow is best.

LY V6 with Recaros
Petrol blue is very rare but it looks a bit dull in some lights. I think it's a nice colour, but LY for me. But I would say that! Just get the one that feels right when you see it, if you have doubts don't get it!

Mini Cooper S sport
Petrol blue is a gorgeous colour, but you really only see the full effect in the sun.

I'd probably go for liquid yellow - saw one today and it stood out a mile!

172 Race Car
No one can give an opinion on both colours without seeing them for real. As said Petrol Blue does not look as good in a photo.

For me it would be Petrol Blue all day long.

LY, bubbles one looked lovely. I do like Saners car, i've seen it in the metal, it's a nice colour, but LY swings it for me.