ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

unbelievavble

just had picked up my car today from the garage, after they fixed my starter motor, as my car couldnt start, second time it went there in the 2 weeks. when i got there found out it had been broken into. (bet it was the bloody garage, cheeky tw*ts) but they happened to say it wasnt them?

riipped into my paseenger door key, and stole my sub, amp, old phone with sat nav and some few pound coins. stupid idiots. now waiting on the police to come round, but they are too lazy to even show up.

not been a good time for my lil clio.

yep, they took the car yesterday and i got it back today. they said they didnt see anything, so they reckon someone either did it outside my house, or this afternoon. what a load of crap, i would have notice it, if it was outside my house, and how could no one notice this afternoon on broad day light. some chav carrying a sub, or how did no one hear anyone have a bash out my lock.

Clio 172 mk2
As above. get the garage insurance to pay out

Few weeks later a brink or two through the window could be done;)

yea thats what i thought, and i i ask insurance and the police about this and they said i am still liable as they have a sign saying its not the garages responsibility, and its my own, to leave the car with them. load of bull s**t,

yes i agree brick in the window tho.

just got back from the renult repairs centre, and they said i need a new skin over the door, and therefore that means they have to spray and blend the whole left side, which i think is it bit dramatic, what do you giuys think especially as he quoted me 500 to 600 quid!

anyone know any other ideas of how to fix it cheaper. i was thinking new door from breakers and then just spray and put the key barrel in.

literally, the only thing damaged is the key door barrel lock, where now i have a whole in the door?

any suggestions thanks

I always have a policy when having work done.

If anything is nicked out of my car while in their hands they either pay up or I take it out of them/the building.

Nothing has ever been taken from my car, so it definatly shouldn't happen when somone else is watching it!

Last edited:

Cro

Meg'd r27
just get the locks smoothed over by a bodyshop mate, its not like you use the locks if you have rcl

thats true u know mate? but what happens if i run out of battery in the rcl?

but it is a very good point thanks. anyone else done this for mod reasons?

yea i agree black clio, but at the end of the day its my argument against theres and if neither gives in, then theres no point wasting my time. but payback shall be sweet or at least best be

80MPG BEEZA
i know a couple of garages that people have used and sh*t's gone missing out of their car, one lad even had parts taken off and replaced with old parts!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Your being lubed up mate, you need to go down there speak to whatever grease monkey is in charge and if they dont admit liability then get a lawyer to draw up court proceedings for criminal damage under there supervision.

Ill bet a pound to a penny they would rather pay you than get done at court.

Failing that go down team-handed and sort it that way;-)

init. thght i got it the engine fixed and everything, and now its messing up again. just too many problems with that

Black Gold with cup packs
The words 'Say Hello To My Little Friend' would be an up and coming sentence that I would word to them. (As I walk in the garage with my trousers undone). :)