ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Under car neons on Metalic Black Clio

1 Series Coupe
What colour undercar neons do you think i should put on my metalic black clio?

Would be grateful for any suggestions. :D

1 Series Coupe
Yea i was thinking blue... anyone got any pics of their black clio with blue neons so i could take a look?

Works...kind of...
172 Dave said:
absolutely none .

Secondededededededededed.

But if you really feel the need, Blue. Lime green may look alright as a contrast of the black though.

Civic Type -R FN2
ive got black clio with them on and tbh i never use them, ill sell you mine if you want?

there in good nick they pulse and do diffrent things, they were a present that i didnt really want.

£40? Blue

ill get some pics

i got a black mk2 ph2 i used to have blue neons on my 04 plate but now on the 05 plate i have red L.E.Ds i think def red on a black car look wicked...

i know u lot on here dont like neons lols

Green or blue shows up better against black. Don't get cheap crap though. Don't know if craig was being funny about having an ice coloured kit, or being serious about ice led, but use iceled if you've got the money. No other kit comes close

forum is set up for opinions , he gave his . good or bad , should listen and move on .
imo dont get under car neons . a bit ott , but its upto you . options would be red or blue :eek:

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
chav? hmpf i dont think you can jump to that from a neon..your a chav for putting blue bits all in your engine then..

Chocolate Bar™
tbh when done properly (ie cant see the pipes), and on a properly lowered car they can look quite effective. On a black car i'd def go for red ;)

1.8 Civic EX
personally I don't like the red ones. never seem to come up as bright as green. I got green on my valver. No-one would know unless i turned them on. looks rather good i think....

you actually going for neons or leds?

again I think neons are better, much better spread of light under the car....

Just make sure you hide the tubes well! I prefer led's as if an led goes you can just resolder a new one on, but if the neon goes you have to buy a complete tube

yeah plus LED are stronger...have broken front neon tube before on speed bumps....yeah NEONS give a larger spread but with the new LED sets out they do a good job too...try VARAD theu good....also LED uses less power than the neons...LED 12volts and Neons need to run through a transformer..

1.8 Civic EX
Pettsi said:
going for neons.. so you think green?

£50 from halfords....

DSCF0313.jpg

fair comment on the "practicality" of leds but you buy under car lighting for it to look good, not look "not-to-bad" but be practical....just my opinion mind....

ain't used mine for aaaages as the wiring is a bit buggered due to careless jacking up of the car...doh!

Black 172 MK2
tbh i think they look out of place on small cars like a clio but if your going to get them on a black car i would go for white/red/green in that order of prefference

Turbos.
They looks so ghey. Maybe, just maybe, i could understand why an ASW would want to draw attention to their 900bhp Supra, maybe it deserves it. But a Clio? Puh-lease.

You can guarantee anyone with neons drives around their local town centre on Friday nights, trys to pull 13 year olds and rounds it off with a trip to McDonalds.