ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Underseal or not?

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I've been tidying up my bent jacking points, removing rust with Bilt hamber products and respraying back to body colour.
Im trying to decide whether to cover the whole sill area behind the side skirts with dynax ub before putting them back on or leave as an easy clean area. I plan on reattaching the skirts with stainless button head bolts and nyloc nuts for regular easy maintenance

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Get some protection in there if used in winter, or the rust will still slowly creep in.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
I would do the outside behind the sideskirts with something clear before refitting, will last a long time once done.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I would do the outside behind the sideskirts with something clear before refitting, will last a long time once done.
Only got dynax ub in black but it wont be seen if I mask off above the side skirt i guess