ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

unite to bad mouth nova drivers

the other day i was driving down my local high road minding my own business, and i c a nova parked up and think nothing of it. moments lata without indicating he pulls out to do a u-turn so i hit the breaks and stop a couple of inches from him while hooting, he then turns round and luks in horror to c me coming to him. i sed to him be careful and he says i didnt c u, wot a dodo!

oh come on, this thread really aint on is it?

I see car drivers all day long not looking and doing stupid manoeuvers, its nothing to do with Nova drivers, its just some drivers out there......

So all I say is keep your eyes peeled, observation on your side can is the most important thing

:)

its not just novas

any car that has been used by either old giffers or new drivers will have caused most driver problems

though it seems most (not all) nova drivers think their car is the fastest, safest and sexiest thing on the road, oh how are they mistaken

My dad taught me to drive, the first thing he said was, imagine everyone is a wan*er, expect the unexpected, and dont buy a nova!

ok i maybe be 17 year old and just past my test BUT i know for a fact my nova will HAVE you all !! as it really is faster than your nicoles clios!! its 55 bhp and the pick up is awwsome!! ill race you all round tescos car park any day of the week!!

Quote: Originally posted by iLOVENOVAS on 01 May 2003

ok i maybe be 17 year old and just past my test BUT i know for a fact my nova will HAVE you all !! as it really is faster than your nicoles clios!! its 55 bhp and the pick up is awwsome!! ill race you all round tescos car park any day of the week!!
ummm, is this a wind uP???:confused:

not bloody likly im well bored !! hey i ddint start the we h8 novas thread, some of us drive novas and like them very much !

well done mate, we are all very proud of you! we all have to start somewhere, and you seem to be handling the fact that you are driving a nova with great enthusiasm. However, this is most probably a false feeling, because that is the only car you have ever driven, everyone loves their first car. My advice is try somethin else and your delusional state will soon end.

nah this is a poor show i come browsing a random forum and what do i find abuse of my bestest car in the whole wide world !! i want an apollogie to all nova owners from clio sport or a representative for this harsh abuse of a rather missunderstood, excellent provider of transport!!

!!! APPOLOGIES TO THE NOVA !!!!!

no apology from me as i never really sl*gged them down, but i would never own one having driven my mates 1.3sr on weber carbs, just wasnt the driving experience i was hoping for, the clio IMHO is a much more complete car, even in the more basic spec of the early models

yeah ok. apology all nova people, one of your nova sheep accidentally found his way to our turf, not our fault, we apologize

id have to agree but only in the fact that its a newer car in gereral, the 16v clio is the bomb and the clio 172 is quick as fook last time i raced one BUT

I STILL WANT AN APPOLOGIE TOO ALL NOVA DRIVERS, we rule! [:p] we the kings off the roads in a mighty cars !!

Quote from a previous thread:

lol, didnt put up much of a fight, its bloody rich off RSC hehe, but twas funny, but at the moment, my RT would whip the pants off your 19 16v rich, only cos mines not in 5 million pieces lol

Stop the wind up, you have been busted!

see ya next time !!

got a feelin ull be back, you aint set up a bogus show somewhere near doncaster have you!!