ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Update: 10months of Civic owership (Deep Bronze + Detailing)

No more clio's for me!
Hi all - haven't posted for a while as i've been busy with family and work stuff! My daughter is now 6months old and time is just flying by!

Thought i'd post some updated piccies. Almost had the car a year now and its never missed a beat!!
Covered 18500miles in 10months!! So i'll be on the 22k side come xmas!!

No faults or drama's...nothing at all! :cool:

Over the mileage i have averaged 38.8MPG, and i don't tend to drive that conservative either, after all it is a company motor!! :approve:

IMG_7108.jpg

IMG_7110.gif

IMG_7112.gif

IMG_7114.jpg

IMG_7117.jpg

IMG_7118.jpg

Arr...the wee 1.8 vtec. Not the most powerful...but fun none the less! :)
IMG_7106.gif

IMG_7107.jpg

IMG_7128.jpg

IMG_7136.jpg

IMG_7135.jpg

IMG_7132.gif

IMG_7131.jpg

Over the past year i've been setting up a detailing business and want to share this with CS - there's a link to my site: www.deep-reflections.co.uk - let me know what you think?? I won't go into too much info now - i have pm'd the Admin team, so its with them atm!

Comments welcome.

Dan

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Civics not for me, but excellent job :) Looks similar to Black Gold on the 182, you know you want another ;)

No more clio's for me!
Civics not for me, but excellent job :) Looks similar to Black Gold on the 182, you know you want another ;)

I was tempted with a 197 cup as the company car...but needed something just that wee bit better on fuel and boot size.

The wife quite likes the sound of getting a 172 mind....so you never now! lol

No more clio's for me!
Cheers for the comments all!

enough tyre shine on there for you? lol

I like the wet look! Lol

Seriously though - there isn't much on there, just looks loads on the piccies.

Nice car there!! Not a fan of the plasitc trim on the arches though.

Yeah takes a bit of getting used too. My mates got a type s with the aero pack on and the plastic arches look better than the type r imo.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
A friend of mine has just bought the GT one of these brand new. Very nice in the bronze imo, I said to him I'll clean it cause he just has no interest at all and would probably wreck it somehow!
Though for a 19yr old, I think it's a bit too "old". Nice all the same, and the interior is mint!

No more clio's for me!
A friend of mine has just bought the GT one of these brand new. Very nice in the bronze imo, I said to him I'll clean it cause he just has no interest at all and would probably wreck it somehow!
Though for a 19yr old, I think it's a bit too "old". Nice all the same, and the interior is mint!

Yep honda paint is like butter so can mark by just driving it about :(

I'm a daddy so i can get a way with having a sensible car. :D

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i have a bit of a soft spot for the new civic. just kinda like its kooky looks.