ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Update of my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
  RB 182 Cup
Done a few more bits n bobs, for people who have seen my car the rear was stupidly high due to strippage. New springs in the rear now :D 80mm i recon with the rear stripped :D decked with the seat in. Oh and 195/45/15 tyres :D

n511211834_2115755_148649.jpg

n511211834_2115756_2957698.jpg

DSC00026-1.jpg

Will get better photos tomorrow of engine and inside etc :D

Alex

"Navy" N17 TWO
sssssh! Don't want this one turning nasty do we?

Someone might get the Vaseline out! Oh...wait :p

RB 182 Cup
lol at the thick, arse licking sheep members on here.

1. I have NEVER claimed to have a vtec engine, never have or will so dunno where you clowns get it from and keep going on about it?.... i have already told you this

2. The type r bit is a piss take, like amphersite is

Tyres are Kumho ku31's

Scott1205: The car does go V well, quicker then a vtr and sits up the arse of a standard 172 till 125. Ask anyone whos been out with me and seen the car :)

You're quite good at trolling I'll give you that much. Although now I can't tell what part of your posts your trying to be funny and what parts are serious.

RB 182 Cup
yup just a 1.4 16v

jcc: i know what you mean, last post answering questions was serious alex :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
as quick as a 172 upto 125? :S surely no matter how much weight you strip out its still not gonna be as quick as the same car with 70ish bhp more?!

and will a 1.4 clio even do 125?

Arctic Blue FF 182
Buying a 1.4 16v clio- £3500

Stripping the back out- £0

Thinking its as quick as a 172- Priceless

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol at the thick, arse licking sheep members on here.

1. I have NEVER claimed to have a vtec engine, never have or will so dunno where you clowns get it from and keep going on about it?.... i have already told you this

2. The type r bit is a piss take, like amphersite is

Tyres are Kumho ku31's

Scott1205: The car does go V well, quicker then a vtr and sits up the arse of a standard 172 till 125. Ask anyone whos been out with me and seen the car :)
PMSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! Really must be type R'd out it's nut!

RB 197 fatty
you should start a business up mate, you will be loaded! just dont let anyone into your secret!

can you strip my 197 please??? theres a GT3 RS down the road i want to beat. cheers

RB 182 Cup
lol at the people laughing, the members on here with the 172.

Im not botherd 1 bit as i know and some members on here know :)

Those are some serious trolling skills you have. I'm not even going to satisfy you by telling you you're talking balls. Oh, wait....

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
speedo vid required with a stopwatch i'm afraid, i'm sure its nippy but cant see it being 7 secs to 60 nippy....

Status
Not open for further replies.