ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

update on my clio

St rollin on Borbet
just thorught i would post a update of what is going on just fitted my back bumper 2day ,had to make some changes to the bumper because the exhaust wouldn't fit through the gap in the bumper , it shoud be painted by end of the month,was going have the car sprayed white but after a test on my frt spoiler it didn't look right so just having the all of the car resprayed black ,it may not be to everybodys taste but it my car and i am building for myself

Last edited:
looks good for a modded bumper but was there no way to make the exhaust sit higher so you didnt have to chop the bumper?

St rollin on Borbet
yes had to cut the but i am refibreglassing the ends with the piece i cut out so it with be a bit of a custom bumper based on a mohave bumper,liking our car saw our post with the new carbon bit where did u get them from

i dunno where as my missus got them,just know she saw them on ebay but like you say i think they smarten up the bay loads