ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Updated pics of the car...

SG9 Forester STi
You have to love the Jelly Bellys!

It's where the seatbelt was attached iirc (the magnet thing) I think it's just the way the pictures taken which makes it look further forward.

Evo 8 MR
lol, you binned it even with all those mods, kind of ironic isn't it? Never mind looks good anyway despite the facelift bumper.

just proves women can't drive :rasp:

S4 Avant
Car's looking much better now!

...and I seem to recall some where you were having trouble with your rear strut brace, and squeeking? Try sticking some grease on all over the cups, and it should solve it.

SG9 Forester STi
Vast improvement Vicky! Fully recovered yourself then?

Yeah I was fine, just gutted at the time lol.

looks good but desperatly needs colour coding

I don't want to colourcode it because that colour is a bit full on without the black to break it up (IMO)
Found this on the net and just don't think it looks right.

greg.91_1107166575_vert_citron.jpg

quite like this car

good mods

Why thanks! :D

Car's looking much better now!

...and I seem to recall some where you were having trouble with your rear strut brace, and squeeking? Try sticking some grease on all over the cups, and it should solve it.

Cheers for that although I've tried that before and no luck, its now turned into one of many clio noises I have learnt to get used lol!

S23

The Cleee-O
This is really nice, looks really clean and tidy. Quite a rare colour isn't it? Looks rally nice against the Turini's though :D Bad luck about the crash, but you've remedied it well and looks brand new. Liking the sound of the plans too. Gud work :D

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i seen the pics in PFC lol'd then thought hmmm reminds me of someones car on CS, i lol'd at the mud on the car just looked like a giant skid mark down the side of the car lol

Evo
lol, you binned it even with all those mods, kind of ironic isn't it? Never mind looks good anyway despite the facelift bumper.

just proves women can't drive :rasp:

She doesnt seem to have any problem keeping up with the 2ltr boys.

BMW E36 328
They the cobra monaco bucket seats? how do you find them i thought that they were really uncomfy but really well priced?

SG9 Forester STi
:D Yeah the ever helpful CS lot did all they could to keep it together for the drive home lol.

Static Low
looks really tidy this. strange colour too but the black plastics break it up nicely, so dont colour code it !! I think if you're gonna take the car further, maybe get the wheels done satin black and get it lowered more. Though the silver does look very fresh.

Does it feel much different with the rear stripped ?

Andy

SG9 Forester STi
looks really tidy this. strange colour too but the black plastics break it up nicely, so dont colour code it !! I think if you're gonna take the car further, maybe get the wheels done satin black and get it lowered more. Though the silver does look very fresh.

Does it feel much different with the rear stripped ?

Andy

Finally someone who agrees that colourcoding it would be too much! :)

I prefer the silver as dont think the black would really suit it too well but I have thought about taking it a bit lower. Since fitting the coilovers the tracking needs doing so when I take it to get that sorted I'm just going to ask that they crank it down a little but not to the point of scrubbing, so we'll see how much they have left in them.

Erm, the back is definitely more lively through the corners but tbh I like it most for the way it looks as in a 1.4 there's not much in the way of performance lol! :rasp:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
:D Yeah the ever helpful CS lot did all they could to keep it together for the drive home lol.

LOL Did you have an audience for your crash then? How embarrassing ;) Bet the Women Driver jokes never ended :p

And i Agree with no colour coding, the black plastic breaks up the colour nicely!

SG9 Forester STi
:cool:
LOL Did you have an audience for your crash then? How embarrassing ;) Bet the Women Driver jokes never ended :p

And i Agree with no colour coding, the black plastic breaks up the colour nicely!

An audience...it was on a CS meet lmao! :eek:

They didn't actually see it happen just saw the dust, actually they are the lot I usually meet up with so they know I don't drive like a nutter so it wasn't so bad. They were very good, bless them :D

Yeah definitely no colour coding, next on the list is harnesses and a roll cage oh and a carbon fibre fuel pump cover. Can never have enough carbon fibre.

SG9 Forester STi
Looking great now!

lol - who was carrying insulation tape with them?? I thought I was sad!

:D TOGUSA did that for me, had a jaggy bit of wing sticking out so he stuck it down for me.

Now I come to think about it I never did ask why he carried it lol.

BG 182 FF
looks great, the colour of the car goes really well with the plastic and alloys too, great work apart from putting in a ditch though :), good to see it back looking better than before

SG9 Forester STi
I know, fail by me there :eek: Thanks though, really chuffed with how it's looking...definitely got a way to go before it's how I want it though.

SG9 Forester STi
niceeeeeee!

Thanks!!

What are your future plans? Or is it top secret

Ah well im keeping a few things under wraps atm but things I'm certain of or considering are...

Hi-Spec brakes and rear disc conversion
Roll Cage - WANT lol.
OMP Harnesses
OMP Steering wheel and "considering" flocking the dash.
Carbon fibre door cards and fuel pump cover (picking the F.P. cover up this weekend!)
Carbon fibre under bonnet panel
Solid top mounts

And a few other bits...:cool: