ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Updated pics of the car...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Wow I'd forgotted how bad it was after the crash, I remember the original thread! Looking brilliant now, looks so much better not colour coded IMO, I think the black works really well with the weird colour it is!

V unique car.

Thanks!!

Ah well im keeping a few things under wraps atm but things I'm certain of or considering are...

Hi-Spec brakes and rear disc conversion
Roll Cage - WANT lol.
OMP Harnesses
OMP Steering wheel and "considering" flocking the dash.
Carbon fibre door cards and fuel pump cover (picking the F.P. cover up this weekend!)
Carbon fibre under bonnet panel
Solid top mounts

And a few other bits...:cool:

Sorry am I missing the point here its a 1.4????????????

Why not just buy a better car...........

:)

SG9 Forester STi
Why buy a better car when i have one which is well on its way to getting just how I want it lol. Surely it shows more dedication to spend time, money and effort on a car which doesnt go any faster than a trolley? :rasp:

R26r R26
I think it looks good.

It's all about personal preference Matt. Some people could say the same to you. ;)

SG9 Forester STi
I've been considering it, especially seeing as the list looks pretty good. If I do it'll only be to watch, you getting yours on the rollers?

SG9 Forester STi
I think we'll have to pop down for a bit :) Haha you'd be so lucky it's on it's way to Streamline Carbon on Saturday for a few new bits and pieces and apparently is staying shiny in the garage on Sunday. So looks like he'll be hopping in the Cobra's Sunday lol.