ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

upgrading....cup to a v6... opinions etc.

vee 6
DO IT .........520 notes is justified by the attention you get in a vee if nothing else ! .....its an amazing car with s**t loads of character . Im on my second one !

Lionel Richie
I was inches away from buying a V6 i think they look awsome but as for performance alround space in the car ie rear seats boot etc: i went for the WRX STI8 the performance is better than a V6, 310hp four wheel drive better on fuel 24mpg!

and for 13.5k not even close to the money you will pay for a V6! change for mods for even more power an looks!

and then regret buying it as the V6 sails past on the M6 toll

Impreza P1
At the end of the day its your decision.

But then again at the end of the day it's only a Clio I would not be able to justify spending that much on an average performance car.

:dapprove:

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Dear lord! I wish people would read!! He's not going to pay 520 a month,that was just an example.

I guess its all down to personal opinion,if you're happy with it then why not? Always time for a faster car down the line.

Clio 172 mk2
I was inches away from buying a V6 i think they look awsome but as for performance alround space in the car ie rear seats boot etc: i went for the WRX STI8 the performance is better than a V6, 310hp four wheel drive better on fuel 24mpg!

and for 13.5k not even close to the money you will pay for a V6! change for mods for even more power an looks!

I agree with you on the performance....the STI is a fantastic car power & handling wise and for the money you can't go wrong.

Where it does 'fail' in my eyes is the looks.....the subaru is no looker when you compare it to a V6.

255 V6 Black Gold
I am officially on the look out for a vee

someone at work is buying my cup, £6800 for it, leaving the Alarm on (cost me £800)

Fingers crossed Got my 3 - 5 k christmas bonus to come with my christmas pay packet so will put that down add the rest from a bank loan a purchase16,000 - 17,000 one.

Now for the colour.... love it in blue, but my cups blue, black gold? urmm decissions, decissions