ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uploading to website through iPad

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Can i just say - why the hell is this not possible? I was trying to list a car on the ebay app - ebay for ipad does not support the cars category. WTF. Tried safari - ipad photos are not accessible. Why have apple done this? Of course you can get an app to upload, but why should you have to?
Found this on a forum

Thanks,

but these solutions are all depending on an external (file) service, to which photos should be uploaded first. This is cumbersome and, in terms of privacy, very ambivalence. The truth is, that it is for my friend, as she want´s to upload pictures to her favorite forum, which should be done through a browser.

It is really astonishing, that such a simple task, which happens all the time, is not supported by the iPad. I was not aware of this obstacle, before she bought one.

I hope, that there will be a fix to this problem with the next Update of iOS.

regards

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Because iOS has no system wide documents folder, everything lives in a sandbox.

eBay should really update their app to support uploading of photos to that category.

Safari won't work because of the aforementioned lack of system wide documents folder and therefore no support for file uploads or downloads.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
I dont see why they cant allow ios access to the photos folder. Seems ridiculous.