ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Urgent photoshop please!**

S2000

I think you should go with the black mate. It doesnt look so good in that picture but I think that as it is colour coded now it would look spot on.

Rb 182

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 23 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by EvilJohn on 23 June 2005

Auto Images Mike
How much a wheel? £40?
£35. Cheers Patty is there any way you can make them really shiney gloss black? Really nedd your help on this one. What you think John???????

172 M69 eater

u have two choices - hue/saturation or brightness/contrast.... i tend to use brightness/contrast to do black, anthracite and white and hue/saturation to do others

patty

S2000

i think the gloss black would look better than it does in the photoshop becasue unlike the photoshop the bits between the spokes wont be really dark as they are in the photoshop.

Thats my tuppence worth anyway.

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by donsrno1 on 23 June 2005

i think the gloss black would look better than it does in the photoshop becasue unlike the photoshop the bits between the spokes wont be really dark as they are in the photoshop.

give me 5 mins.... this is gonna take some time

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Looks like some 1 elses car. Individuality is the key dude, Go white or something.

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 23 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by donsrno1 on 23 June 2005

give me 5 mins.... this is gonna take some time

ok its hard to do on multispokes and this shop is sh*t....

but u can see the difference in the gloss black against the background i spose

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/jpatty28/1204050072adad.jpg

Rb 182

I think they look the dogs!!! Will just leave the order as is. More peoples opions please.

Patty, patty hes our man if he cant do it no-one can! Go patty, go, go go patty!!!!!! :D

Rb 182

Quote: Originally posted by The Big Yin on 23 June 2005

Agree with AJR looks familiar in black , personallly i like the gloss black and the white Flick a coin
Whos does it look like?? Dont think i have seen a car like mines on here?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

emmm...clio16v1996 or something mayb. Granted different rims, but same kind of idea.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Cant say they dont look good tho... I jus got my rim refurbed by auto image on gd western rd. Made a good job! Nearly perfect! Considering it was fooked

S2000

Quote: Originally posted by EvilJohn on 23 June 2005

Na, not keen. Looks ok with the other black bits but now youve not got them not sure if it would work. BTW im on my way!
I seem to think the opposite. I dont like the wheels without the car colour coded but with it colour coded I think it will look the muts nutts.

IMO a good choice Dave.