ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 inner arches winter clean up

An orange one
Very happy with how these came out, They weren't massively dirty to start with but look factory fresh now :approve:

Keeps my OCD happy, also detailed the underneath of the skirts etc, just need it raised up now so I can clean the undertrays.

Jobs for the winter, KW V3's, new brake discs and pads and Cambelt / clutch service. It's just turned 10 years old this month :eek:

The crud on the hub is just copper slip grease, to stop the wheels bonding themselves on, they are really bad for this
null_zpsd42af6b2.jpg

null_zps91c3484f.jpg

null_zps32ec3593.jpg

An orange one
Cheers Danny

Not at all mate, if it needs anything done over winter it's a trailer job. Gally is doing me an estimate on some bodywork that needs tidying up, front has a few stone chips etc so I'll have to get it up there somehow, it's currently SORN until about April.

Its done better than last year though, it's done 970 miles this year, last year it did 525 lol

Had it almost 3 years now..here's to the next 20 :)

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Absolutley stunning! Love it.

although in my opinion, how can you appreciate the car for what it is with not even doing 2,000 miles in 2 years?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Getting the wheels off is a nightmare once they stick on! Lay on your back kicking them works eventually but they fall on your shins :dapprove:

Nice job there. I looks awesome!!

I had one of my front wheels off on Sat (I needed to see how bad my pads are) wheels haven't been off in a while, it came off fine. I was thinking it would have been stuck on.