ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 meet...piccies!!

clio v6
V6MEET12.gif

V6MEET13.gif

V6MEET11.gif

V6MEET10.gif

V6MEET9.gif

V6MEET8.gif

V6MEET7.gif

V6MEET6.gif

V6MEET5.gif

V6MEET4.gif

V6MEET3.gif

V6MEET2.gif

V6MEET1.gif

very dirty vee's....and telford mike gettin his 130 quid for children in need...

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
the mk1 with carbon bonnet looks hard as nails!!
And acid yellow is defo the way forward!

Last edited:
  clio v6
great pics sorry i was not on the photo shoot dont know how to get a pic of mine up there ' i was there and talked to some of the guys

DC5
I want one. Not a liquid yellow one there though, which is the colour I would get one in. Did look in to it, might have to look in to it a bit more after Xmas.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Looks like a good meet up :)
You persuade some of them to come along to the airfield Clarkie?You need some competition!

clio v6
Tucks said:
Looks like a good meet up :)
You persuade some of them to come along to the airfield Clarkie?You need some competition!

funny you should say that!!! a couple of them have shown an interest in coming to the next one.....

Renaultsport Clio 182
Awesome pics! Would have loved to have seen people stopping and staring at a convoy of V6's! :D

Is the Carbon "bonneted" MK1 one of the ones parked near a few of us at Donnington? (over towards the Renault display)

V6 Clio
ukaskew said:
Is the Carbon "bonneted" MK1 one of the ones parked near a few of us at Donnington? (over towards the Renault display)

Yes, It's supercharged......soon to be twin turboed as well!!!

Ad

MK2 FRS
I love the Acid yellow and also the carbon firbre bonnet Mk1.

Would have been worth the drive to see even though I dont drive a Vee.

mk1 phase 3
wow:D

all i can say is....what a nice thing to see....even if it is just photo's! amazing sight!!!
i want one:( but im 18....:dead: