ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 v 1*2 ..?

Italian 3.2 V6
Yes, it's blue (one of eight cars)

Very nice! I'd be the same tho, if I was getting a Ph2 V6 I'd want a rare colour, LY or rarer tbh, would be very tempted to go for a blue one at a good deal but I'd prob hold out an splash out on a rarer version. ;)

Clio V6
I nearly bought the TWR V6, is that one of the eight illiad blues?

I never pressed my Vee round bends whereas with the 182 I am happy to chuck it round corners. You would have to be a seriously talented driver to win round a track in a Vee IMO.

I nearly bought the TWR V6, is that one of the eight illiad blues?

I never pressed my Vee round bends whereas with the 182 I am happy to chuck it round corners. You would have to be a seriously talented driver to win round a track in a Vee IMO.
There one that's meant to have been presented to Tom Walkinshaw, it has it's own plack on it. Afaik it's not one of the counted eight cars. It's on a Y registration.

Clio V6
Yup that was it, I agreed 11k for it last year but ended up going for Dan's silver vee as it was stunning :)

Love the illiad blue phase 1's though.

LY V6 with Recaros
I drive a 182 as well as the V6. The v6 is faster in a straight line, and the power feels more accessible. You have you rev the 182 alot, but once it's high up in the revs it feels almost if not as quick as the v6. The 182 is more chuckable around corners. It's just the whole experience of owning the V6 though tbh.

"Huge Tool" Cup
Driving home tonight I was following a lovely silver V6, I noticed a couple of times people walking on the pavement turning heads and it wasn't at me.

Oh. I'm sorry. My bad. I must have misread the title of the thread.
-x-

I was just being sarcastic mate.....didn't you see the "Wink"....
and YES, I guess you did misread the title, as the thread was about whether the V6 was faster than the 182, not whether you f**king like it or not...so try and get something right mate :(

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
V6 is a pretty pointless machine tbh.. lol its the ultimate clio for posers imo

And then there's the folk that will just never grasp the whole concept of the V6, wether they've been in one or not.

Hows the lardy under powered 1.8 Jap wanna be sports car going btw.? ;)

Italian 3.2 V6
Nope. I'm not an asw, some pics are on here though:)

Just found a thread u made with pics of it after a detail. Looks stunning mate! I envy u! LOL. I'm so tempted to look into buying the one (1 of the 8) on pistonheads tbh LOL!

Burgandy 174 sport t
Just found a thread u made with pics of it after a detail. Looks stunning mate! I envy u! LOL. I'm so tempted to look into buying the one (1 of the 8) on pistonheads tbh LOL!

Absolute bargain if you ask me, failing that try and find a red mk1 (1 of 25)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
red or blue on a mk1 = tasty
Acid yellow on a mk2 = tasty.

quicker than 172/182s above 90 and will hit 150 flat out.

Audi S1
I have a 172... i would love a v6 would have to be the ph2 though! - dont even care if its rare, I just like how it looks.

Italian 3.2 V6
LOL wait for it.... 20, no ncb's, 1 years named driver exp. And 3 points!!! ££££££££

I would have to wait unitil this Nov/dec atleast tbh, id be 21, and have 1years ncb (hopefully) might get one for next year get my 21st put towards it etc and save save save!!! Lol. That would be the only sensible way to go about it either that or wait 2/3 years..

I wounder who the youngest v6 driver is LOL!?

Burgandy 174 sport t
LOL wait for it.... 20, no ncb's, 1 years named driver exp. And 3 points!!! ££££££££

I would have to wait unitil this Nov/dec atleast tbh, id be 21, and have 1years ncb (hopefully) might get one for next year get my 21st put towards it etc and save save save!!! Lol. That would be the only sensible way to go about it either that or wait 2/3 years..

I wounder who the youngest v6 driver is LOL!?

Aye you might be a tad over a grand at that age etc 500 this year for both cars ;)

VaVa
Evo. Ph1 V6. Ph2 172. Ph2 172 Cup. Round a track.

Cup wins by a neck. V6 and 172 post almost identical time.

The V6 is a one off. Certainly a head turner if that's your thing. But it's most definitely not a high performance car in terms of pace or handling. Not bad... but there's so much better out there for similar money if performance is your ultimate goal.... but as you can gather from this thread - That isn't generally why people buy them.

clio v6 ph1 230
A v6 is a heroes car! A Phase 2 in any colour looks absolutely brilliant. I love my Trophy to pieces but I think it'll have to go when the right v6 comes along and when the insurance companies quote me less than 3k! Being young FTL. :dapprove:

i'm 24 and pay £1200 fully comp.. had it now for 2 yrs now..