ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vaccume recommendation!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Ok I needed a wet dry vac, so after looking online I found the Titan range at screw fix, I only wanted something cheap so these were perfect, I paid £49.99 and the thing has impressed me!

Not only does it have a suction that is better than our Henry and Dyson, there are no stupid filters so works perfect as a shop/car cleaner!

i used it on the amg today, used some demon shine rds sprayed on carpets and some water sprayed on too, agitated with a brush allowed to dwell for a few mins then got the Titan on it.... Carpets were dry to the touch pretty much!

after this I noticed when reading the instructions you can plug the hose to the exhaust port and use it as a blower! Wasn't expecting much but it blows REALLY well!!!

So the car got a wash too and I used it to blow the shuts and body joints and wing mirrors etc.... It has enough grunt to blow dry the entire car if you wanted....

Fully recommend it and for the price you can't go wrong!

Only negatives i found are you don't really get any attachments other than a crevice tool and a floor head.
also the hose kinks easy and isn't the best quality but have read people are using Dyson hoses and tools no problem with it!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I've also got one of these. Suction as you say is great. Can barely move the thing when it's on he floor. As you've also pointed out, it's lacking in attachments out of the box. Other than that, it's a good buy. Especially if you get it on offer at £35 .

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
I got the 35 quid cheapest Titan vacuum, while the sections amazing and it's great, it has one less filter than the 45 quid one so it chucks dust out the back :(