ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valuation?

Clio 182ff
Could anybody give me an idea of how much to put my Clio 182 FF with both cup packs up for sale for?

182FF with both cup packs
48,000mls
full service history
Black Gold
Standard Engine
Very clean example
6 months tax
1 years MOT

Any ideas, it will be going on piston heads this weekend, i cant put pictures of it on here yet (due to work PC being restricted).

Last edited:
  Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
I had mine up for 7k and was the same but in Racing Blue and never had a call.

Ended up trading it in at Feb for 6k.

Prices have dropped since then so IMO I'd be looking for around 6,700ovno.

Current ride - my Adidas!
yeah i just bought a 55 plate 30k for under 7.5 so would've thought that was more like it

Could anybody give me an idea of how much to put my Clio 182 FF with both cup packs up for sale for?

182FF with both cup packs
48,000mls
full service history
Black Gold
Standard Engine
Very clean example
6 months tax
1 years MOT

Any ideas, it will be going on piston heads this weekend, i cant put pictures of it on here yet (due to work PC being restricted).

£5.5-6K...

you'll be sad to know ppl are struggling to sell them atm 6k5 is your target to sell chgeck a few on pistonheads and you'll be in for a shock , but prices do vary on there too

Clio 182 FF
We bought our 182 ff with both cup packs end of march with 45k on the clock 6 months tax and year mot, exactly same spec as yours basically but blue for 7k. But that was from a garage.

you'll be sad to know ppl are struggling to sell them atm 6k5 is your target to sell chgeck a few on pistonheads and you'll be in for a shock , but prices do vary on there too

+1...

this is exactly what i have been trying to tell the knuckle dragging morons on this site...

+1...

this is exactly what i have been trying to tell the knuckle dragging morons on this site...
Lol nah, you (rclio) just go around de valuing everything there is out there :boring:

8.5k for a mk1 vee pmsl !!!