ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valuations 'realistic' in this climate?

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
197 Cup, R27, R26, at least 57 plate??

Please do not fly over to pistonheads, autotrader etc & say £12-14K as these cars are still for sale & have been for months!

The 2 R27's that have sold recent were 07/07 LY £11.3 & RB 07/57 £11.4

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
hi steve just what your saying bout the 27's when even the 06 197's are 9k+ thats not a bad price for a 27 espec in ly still well in warranty ect aswell.
are they readily available for under 12k?

Audi TT
My ex bought someone from here's LY R27 last month. Not sure what she paid him in the end. I didn't go to view it with her else I'd have helped knock it down a bit ;) :p

G

Audi TT
yeah it's in Brighton if it's the one I'm thinking of though mate. Bit of a trek from round here. She got hers from Milton Keynes so not much of a trek.

G

FRS Mk3 Red edition
yeah it's in Brighton if it's the one I'm thinking of though mate. Bit of a trek from round here. She got hers from Milton Keynes so not much of a trek.

G

will be a naked LY R27 that was bubbles and funky munky's i would imagine.