ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Value of 182 FF (import)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
imo it is over priced plus i wonder whether its had the aux and cambelts done. ooh cliosport sticker as well

Titanium Clio 182
from my limited knowledge, i'd say if you get confirmation that it's an import, point this out to the seller. offer around 4900, and be prepared to walk away. or at least act like you are :)
it's more a buyers market at the moment, and if he knows you know it's an import, he'll have to weigh up how much less he'd get if he had to send it to auction if he can't sell it.

oh my gosh. if im not careful, i'm gonna hit 30 posts! sh*t, the excitement's given me a nosebleed :)

Track 172cup
well i've been haggling with the guy for about a week now and got him down to £5k with a full MOT and 6 months tax

the belts havent been done so it'll cost me about £500 ontop so will cost me about £5500 all in

so you dont think that the cup packs were available on imports then ?

its got sat nav aswell that was in english (but obv easily changed to read in english if it was an import) i wonder if its got a french sat nav CD in it lol

haha cheers stunty since half of them are to me tonight !

Track 172cup
any ideas on how much less an import would normally go for (resale value) compared to an equivalent uk car ?

My 182s an import and has the cup packs, unless someone just changed them, but I don't think so.

I've never had an issue. They were sold as new by a UK supplier, same as renault do. Insurers only have issues with cars that were sold in another country first then brought over and re-registered.