ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

value of a 172 full bodykit?

'14 Auris Hybrid ST
i have a black 1.2 and want the conversion done, been quoted £205 for everything other than the arches.,

i get wings, nsf & osf, front bumper inc fogs, rear bumper, door strips and bullets.

will the arches need getting too?

ive already said ill have it but needed clarification its a good deal, but i do see the front bumpers sell for around £120 alone.

hope you can help & confirm this :)

£205 sounds mint! i want a 172 rear for mine and i reckon it'll be more that that just for the bumper & spraying let alone every other panel :p

and iirc you need the sideskirts aswell?

Last edited:
i have a black 1.2 and want the conversion done, been quoted £205 for everything other than the arches.,

i get wings, nsf & osf, front bumper inc fogs, rear bumper, door strips and bullets.

will the arches need getting too?

ive already said ill have it but needed clarification its a good deal, but i do see the front bumpers sell for around £120 alone.

hope you can help & confirm this :)

Did they mention side skirts at all thats normally another £100 with fitment brackets