ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver engine into rt, need info

Just wondering if anyone has done this yet, if so, apart from the engine, box, loom and perhaps driveshafts, what else is needed?

you need all the running gear not just shafts as far as im aware!

i.e. suspension, hub carriers and wishbones, or else you wouldnt get the correct track, which would put u in a ditch quite rapidly i would of thought.

Torsion Tuning to it.. give them a call - sure theyd tell you everything which gets changed!

172 M69 eater

i know they do it for £950 supplied and fitted, as i have been speakin tot hem currently...

patty

172 M69 eater

i have had 3 quotes off them lately

£950 for a valver engine fitted and supplied

£1000 plus donor for gtt

£400 supplied and fitted 1.8rsi, but they have none in stock. im currently savin for the 1.8 as its cheaper and i reckon i could afford it ;)

172 M69 eater

call jon metz on 07949 200705, but its best to call after 6.30 when he can hear the phone!

Well, £950 is well cheap - now, Im guessing a 2.0l is the same fitting price.. but just a diff price on the engine.

Nice one, but do you know if the engine r re-cond and if there is any sort of warrenty of guarantee, sounds stupid but if they put a bad engine in and it pops your f**ked and in the same boat as before. Ill deffo give em a call though.

Cheers fellas