ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver Fog Lamp Corrosion!!!!!!!!

Anyone else got a serious problem with the lenses in there fog lights corroding like hell?? Looks crap!!!

Hunted high and low for some at loads of scrapys near me and Renault want £70+VAT the pair!!

:mad:

Na just see whats going on in the big wide world of Rover modding! Stick ur 214 on the for sale section on here u never know!

Ta Liquid_ICE, beter than lining the pockets of the dealership, and i get delivery!

What difference does the yellow lens make, got a mk2 so mine are clear?

the yellow lense acts like nitrous, when you turn tehm on, the negative polaric effect of the neutrons distorts the time-space continuum and you go forward faster........you also get yellow light comming out of them.

Bazz - Robs got a good point, you wont get a ear ticking by the local plod again then for having them on with your side lights ;)

Ste

Willy2

Why dont you just referb them, what you do is take them out clean them up and get some silver reflective sticky material and line the inside of them and bobs your uncle and fannys your aunt! job done, cheap to do, thats what im gonna do with my crap pair.