ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valver troubel..... again!

colt mirage..valver soon!
ive currently owned my second valver for 3 weeks now. a couple of days before it stopped working i heard a loud wining above 4500 rpm but this stopped after a day. the next day i was out with the lads launched the car at 3.5k and i lost drive, the car still goes in all gears but sometimes without the clutch. ive drained the oil and can see no metal in it. do u think this could be the diff, clutch or diff circlip? :mad: thanx any help would be greatly appreciated Rob.

so it moves? or does the speedo just read? put the car in 5th if its not moving, then tiuch the accelarator, and if its the circlip, then the speedo should whizz up with the revs.

thanx, yeh it doesnt move but the speedo does go up. so u think the circlip tho? although it does manage to go in low gears sometimes w/o the clutch:S rob

thanx m8, do u know the size of the circlip cos ive taken it all apart and the circlip munched! thanx again