ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver

Really getting into the forum ... must spend about an hour each day reading new posts when I should be working. Thing is, I havent even taken delivery of my cup yet!!!... Ill be on for hours when I do.

Quick question... whats this "valver" that all you good people keep refering to. A Clio 16V? the 255 bhp 172 ? What? Everybody seems to know and Im feeling left out:confused:;).

Cheers, Degars

Hey, now I know. Thanks. They look really smart by the way . The ones in the photos look in brilliant nick...you look after them really well!!

Right next question for the cliosport jargon busters out there... RAGOTTI?

This is getting a bit like call my bluff. Any members thought about putting together a dictionary of words which relate solely to clios?

Ragnotti is Jean Ragnotti... it means 172, but i think its the poncey French name for em (as if its girly looks werent enough ;) j/k)