ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vee updates (pic heavy)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Very very nice, seats are special but change the steering wheel and you'll enjoy the car even more imo.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Seats came off PH, a eagle eye'd mate spotted them and i couldnt refuse!

Yeah i really need a new wheel, unsure of what to go for though.. i love the sabelt ones but they go all crappy after a few months

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Seats came off PH, a eagle eye'd mate spotted them and i couldnt refuse!

Yeah i really need a new wheel, unsure of what to go for though.. i love the sabelt ones but they go all crappy after a few days

see above.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Hmm no good then... 197/200 wheels look good to be fair, something to look into anyway!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Hmm no good then... 197/200 wheels look good to be fair, something to look into anyway!

I love the feel of the Sabelt one...Looks awesome too, but i try my hardest not to touch the blue bit...not ideal.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Not if you're after something smaller!
67ff8a88.gif

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
£50! They want more than that now Alan!

Luckily they owe favours! I need mine done!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Bloody right I thought that sabelt one was lush!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Thats not too bad then if you can get them re-trimmed for £60.. mines in a bad way, i resorted to using 80 grit on it to sand some of the lumps off :approve:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Just got the exhaust back together, sounds epic :) also had a play without the backbox on so the neighbors will love me!

Clio 172 RS2
This thread is worthless without sound! :D

Nice updates... but err. what's that smell?
Smells like something burning! ! !
Your bawls are on fire... (eyeing the grinding pic)

I've been eyeballing Clio V6 Phase 2 classifieds is that a good or bad thing?