ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vee vs M3 (pics)

V6 230
Had a little blast with my mates E46 M3 at the weekend, they are in a different league to the vee (obviously a 172 cup would have killed both in the twisties tho ;)).

Was very impressed with it around contry lanes and struggled to keep up, and I consider myself to be an ok driver but the vee doesnt give as much confidence around single track lanes with stupid pot holes and 2 jumps lol

CIMG0031.jpg

CIMG0033.jpg

CIMG0034.jpg

CIMG0035.jpg

CIMG0036.jpg

CIMG0038.jpg

CIMG0039.jpg

CIMG0040.jpg

CIMG0032.jpg

Comments welcome (no doubt the vee haters will be first) :dapprove:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Mintest ph1 on here! Spotless!

And you need KW's and then you'll get the confidence. I've got so much in mine! I know it's going to stick when i launch it in!

Clio v6
Ah yes but this is a very early MK 1 and it does look so much meaner without all the fancy gay bits.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ah yes but this is a very early MK 1 and it does look so much meaner without all the fancy gay bits.

Disagree, i think it looks less aggressive! The mk2 stance is meaner!

M3 looks bland!!!! Even the CSL does! Booyeh! Round ya's!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Lovely motors. I think thats the first M3 I've actually seen in that colour. It really does it no favours IMO.

Vee looks toight :cool:

V6 230
lol they were clean before the drive, plus those pics do the M3 no justice as in the sun the blue does look mint.

I am saving for KW3's and Pole Positions intime for next years shows so should be exactly as a mk1 vee should look IMO (maybe in Illiad if I am honest tho)

Would love a mk2 vee but due to car values at the moment I will just save for an acid next year maybe :)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Vee has much more presence as far as i'm concerned. I'd probably rather have the 3 though.