ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very clean Fiat Coupe Turbo L.E

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
DSC_0510_zpsfqjl5rno.jpg

DSC_0509_zps5zskknbh.jpg

DSC_0508_zpsnkiv8loq.jpg

DSC_0507_zps6cklmcrv.jpg

DSC_0506_zpsg2bxtkrh.jpg

DSC_0505_zpswmdpdyx3.jpg

It looks fantastic. Once the calipers are re done in red it'll be absolutely spot on!

Is it standard under the bonnet ?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
It looks fantastic. Once the calipers are re done in red it'll be absolutely spot on!

Is it standard under the bonnet ?

Cheers

Hybrid turbo, aftermarket coolant pipes, and gtec. Bilstein b6 with standard springs.

I think the arbs are needed on this one, a little to much role.

Did you have then fitted? If so, big difference?
I bought it with them on it, he said he had them sent over from Australia. Tbh I don't really know if they were that good or not as I never drove a standard car.
Cheers

The L.E version has painted rear light insert cups as standard.
Yep, anthracite filler cap too iirc ? but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Love these cars! Always wanted a 20v turbo but the insurance was too high for me back when i was 19. Im guessing it's hard to find a good 1 now? I seem to recall them being pretty unreliable even all those years ago?

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
^^ I would steer clear of that one...
I know the guy who owns it and he's had 10+ coops and he rags his cars to death, hitting the limiter in every gear etc..
Friend of mine bought his previous car and that died within 3 months.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
He wants £6750 for it too! Only has 39k on the shell and 2k on the forged engine build apparently.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
he has a tendancy to get rid of cars within a few months of ownership and he always advertises them for more than they are worth. Forged or not, £6750 is a lot of money for a coop. i'd say 4.5k is realistic

clio 172
I used to have a 20vt blackish colour
Yours is in very good nic .
All ways remember having a play with a r5turbo and a clio cup they both kept up tbf.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Car has been handed back to the seller for a refund. What I was not made aware of is that this car has a history, on its 4th engine and last LA no more than 1000miles. Car has had a new rear 1/4, and boot repair due to accident.

Obviously the repair has been carried out to a high standard along with a full respray, hence why I did not see the signs.

Anyhow, disappointed, every guy bar one member on here has not been straight we me at all with fiats. So now going to step away from them as I just dont trust the owners.

Futher more, it was a well respected moderator that sold me the car!!

Last edited:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Woah!!
No way man!! That sucks!

I wouldn't give up on them. They are still a nice car.

You are right, they are a nice car, problem is there is a lot of s**t around, all I wanted originaly was a mint yellow turbo. Don't exist, if they do, they certainly are not going to be sold any time soon.

So few of the LEs and Plus left, people think/assume they are worth ££££s for quite frankly s**t examples.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Id never buy a car that's been painted.

It hides to many thing's, plus I'm a fussy bugger and id rather see a car for what it is.

Good luck on the new search mate.