ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very low on power! Bad MPG

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Morning. I have on 04 dynamique on 39k. Serviced and mot'd 3 weeks ago. Now i dont use the car much about 8 miles a day im never in traffic or on high speeds roads. Lately my car feels alot slower(i know its a 1.2). Anyway i decided to take it out on a dual carriage way to test it. I cannot get above 40mph and takes a good 25 seconds to reach. As soon as the revs hit 5k in second gear it hesitates and the revs drop? There are no lights on the dash either?

Im also gettiing 23mpg over the course of a tank. Mainly cause im flooring it in 3rd to go 30mph

any ideas whats up?

Thanks

Twingo rs133
sounds like it needs 2 be put on a computar 2 see whats up or contact the place that serviced your car and tell them its fucked

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
f**k me how much!? Is it definatly the cat? Could be lambda sensor if its getting s**t MPG