ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

very tempted.. 172cup

^^ i wana chris.. but i cant find s**t... ive been looking for the last 3months @ jap cars.. :(

i dont know what i want

Golf 7R
Never ceases to amaze me the advice on here at times! Guy wants a cup, and hes getting told "buy jap buy jap!!"......Brilliant!

And on a Renault forum hmmmm Go for the cup mate, you wont be dissapointed! On the other hand you can wait for the try playing russian roulette with 5 bullets in a chamber of 6 advice!!

535d / t5 caravelle
Never ceases to amaze me the advice on here at times! Guy wants a cup, and hes getting told "buy jap buy jap!!"......Brilliant!

And on a Renault forum hmmmm Go for the cup mate, you wont be dissapointed! On the other hand you can wait for the try playing russian roulette with 5 bullets in a chamber of 6 advice!!

ha ha, nice one...............lol

think ive found me a replacement.. :D
hazard to guess what it could be... gotta ring the guy in an hour. btw, its lower mileage than this advert above :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Underpowered lol. They are a perfect combo imo, power and balance. You never need worry about it blowing up like some turbo'd jap crap ;) Keep your eyes on the road, not on the Temp/Boost/AFR /Oil guage *delete as appropriate*

Last edited:
  Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Underpowered lol. They are a perfect combo imo, power and balance. You never need worry about it blowing up like some turbo'd jap crap ;) Keep your eyes on the road, not on the Temp/Boost/AFR /Oil guage *deleate as appropriate*

lol

^ u lucky git.. i texted that guy the night before. he got back to me yesterday saying it sold in the morning... no matter though :D